To our valued patients: Your appointments are very important TO all of us at Mirabella Med Spa. We understand at times schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we kindly ask your provide us with at least a 24 hours notice for all adjustments or cancellations. Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and patients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need.
- We encourage you to schedule appointments well in advance, especially prior to major holidays.
- Upon scheduling a consultation or treatment, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required. You will be asked to provide your email address so we can invoice you for the deposit. This invoice needs to be paid within 24 hours to hold the appointment, and the deposit will go towards your balance.
- Please refer to our cancellation policy prior to reserving your appointment time. Scheduling an appointment is your acceptance of this policy.
- All cancellations/ re-schedules must be made in at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so may result in a forfeiture of $50 deposit.
- No call/no shows, including 1 hour or less notice, may result in prepayment of future services.
- Services requiring a series of treatments will require a 50% deposit towards the package. The remaining balance is due at your first treatment. If you cancel or do not show up to any of your appointments (aside from an emergency) that scheduled service will be forfeited. This is to ensure the series of treatments are done in a timely manner to provide you with the best results possible.
- We understand that things can happen that are out of our control, which can make you late to your appointment. We will do everything we can to accommodate you. However, if you are running more than 10 minutes late, we may need to shorten your service or reschedule your appointment in order to assist all of our patients. Please let us know as soon as possible that you’re running late so we can do our best to coordinate with other appointments.
Appointment Reminders Available:
- As a courtesy to our clients, we will send you a text message reminder 24 hours prior to the scheduled service. If you choose not to provide us with your cell phone number, we are unable to offer you a reminder. Should the appointment reminder system fail for any reason and you do not receive an appointment reminder, it is still your responsibility to manage your appointment and adhere to the cancellation policy.
Thank you for your understanding,